New Info on Bratz 2014 – Plus an announcement coming soon!
November 14, 2013
Hey Bratz Fans!
Remember our last update, about some of the new lines for spring? Well we’ve tracked down a few more amazon listings and got the deets! Nothing on the “Garden Party” dolls (Though a friend at MGA has told us that they’re “really beautiful”!) but we do have a much better idea of what “Project Bratz” is, plus the listing for My Passion wave 2 Yasmin, the singer-songwriter! Check out the links for yourself below
Despite our early predictions of a totally hot new Head Gamez-style line, the Project line appears to be more of an actual D-I-Y inspired segment! According to the amazon listings:
- “Each comes with duct tape fashions; duct tape headband or purse a tape dispenser; (3) rolls of tape (each girl has her own prints)
- 15″ of elastic cord to create accessories, like headbands and jewelry
- A hole punch with different cutout shapes; a brush; and an instruction booklet
- Will create How-To videos for YouTube and other social media outlets
Bratz girls are leaders, game changers and best friends. Capitalizing on the success of Project Runway, Etsy and DIYs, we’re bringing creativity to the world of Bratz.”
- The Bratz girls are showing their passions through everything they do
- Yasmin is a singer-songwriter
- Includes 3-5 play pieces to go with each of their passion
Bratz girls are leaders, game changers and best friends. They motivate and support each other to think outside the box, to unleash their passion and to create their own paths. This segment reminds girls that team work is so important and having hobbies is totally cool.”
Filed in Articles Written by Alex, Bratz My Passion, Project Bratz
Tags: 2014, boulevard, Bratz, career, category, DIY, doll, dolls, Entertainment, etsy, exclusive, Garden, line, media amazon, MGA, MGAE, my, new, news, party, passion, project, runway, segment, shopping, social, spring, theme, update, YouTube